GREAT LONGSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
- Recreation Ground (obtained in 3 lots between 1921 and 1968)
- West Green and Allotments (donated by West family in 1998)
- Village Greens – consists of 6 small pieces of land on Main Street (Registered Common Land)
- Small strip of land on north side of Main Street between White Lady House and the main entrance to Longstone Hall (has trees and the Bus Shelter on it). Currently rented to PDNPA.
- Outrake Quarry (allocated to community by Enclosures Act)
- Outrake Field (allocated to community by Enclosures Act)
- Gilder Quarry (allocated to community by Enclosures Act)
- War Memorial (built by public subscription in 1921/22)
- Village Cross (15th / 16th century piece and, as a listed monument)
The Parish Council is the Custodian Trustee of the Village Hall, holding the property on behalf of the Great Longstone Village Hall Charity.
<<< Back to "Lists"